Case Study Pharma Chamber Test & Road Freight Journey
Posted by November 21st, 2019
InsulBox® Thermal Box Liner
INSULBOX® PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- The Wilpak Group produces a range of custom InsulBox® thermal box liners.
- These thermal barrier systems enclose the packaged products to provide an enclosed thermal environment,
that passively manages product temperature during storage and transport.
- The InsulBox® is constructed from InsulPlatinum®, a high performance thermal barrier material that is exclusive to The Wilpak Group.
- The InsulPlatinum® material is a heavy duty three layer highly reflective air cylinder barrier, consisting of a foil/air/foil laminated configuration.
INSULBOX® PERFORMANCE TESTING
- Clients using InsulBox® thermal box liners typically need to validate this product, ensuring that the
product performance meets specified requirement.
- Accordingly, InsulBox® has been independently validated by our clients:
- Trial 1 – Laboratory (Controlled Environment)
- Trial 2 – Commercial Route (Uncontrolled Environment)
Download the full Case Study Pharma Chamber Test & Road Freight Journey here.
Contact The Wilpak Group to discover how we can also benefit your organisation.